hey ya'll – just a suggestion...
since my edward sharpe print is one of my best sellers of all time 
i figured i should check out:
basically the zeros along with mumford & sons and old crow medicine show take a tour across the country in amazingly beautiful vintage railroad cars and make you really wish you were doing it too...
my friend mary summed it up well as inspiring a serious wanderlust. 
personally, i LOVED the part where they play with the local high school marching band – cause you know i have a special place in my heart for HS band! so the hubs and i have talked about a xcountry train ride and this really may have sealed the deal. 
gyspy style train ride? oh heck yeah.
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Shazberry said...

Crazy! Adam and I were just talking about a xcountry train ride with our little man. how fun!